Dave Friedman Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Mt. Pleasant office, serves real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Charleston Area.
ARE YOU A GO-GETTER LOOKING FOR A BIGGER LIFE? We’re looking for talented sales people with die-hard enthusiasm, a flair for achievement, and a willingness to do what it takes to succeed to join our INSIDE SALES TEAM.
This position is an integral part of our sales team and is responsible for generating 80% of all new business on our team in our Client Care Center.
The right individual will take ownership of both inbound and outbound leads, and actively systematize the conversion process for maximum effectiveness. They will record their productivity and sales metrics and track the results in regular accountability meetings. The right candidate has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets and will respond efficiently to customers who may be investing, buying, or selling residential property.
Does working on a hyper-growth sales team achieving 50% growth year over year in one of the country’s hottest real estate markets sound appealing to you? If so, continue reading…
As an Inside Sales Agent (ISA) at Dave Friedman Team, you tenaciously prospect for, qualify, and follow up with seller and buyer leads. This includes:
- Conduct 300+ inbound and outbound calls per day to source and qualify prospective buyers and sellers
- Quickly respond to all inbound leads sourced from several our marketing efforts, including radio/print advertising, online leads, social media, client referrals, and more.
- Transfer qualified leads to the appropriate Listing and/or Buying Specialists for follow-up and face-to-face appointments
- Measure and track your daily lead generation activity against weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual production goals
- Document all customer interactions, follow up activity, and buying decisions in our CRM system.
- Use a variety of communication mechanisms including calling, texting and emailing to generate new business
- Build and manage our qualified leads through the sales pipeline
- Act as an integral part of the entire real estate team serving our clients in the Charleston market
If you fit this profile, we would like to learn more about your experience.
Required Skills, Education and Experience:
- Career-minded individuals who are highly motivated and looking to expand their skills to achieve both professional and personal growth
- 2-3 years professional experience on a sales team (new business development, field sales, inbound/outbound sales, account management) is desired but not required.
- High-volume Call Center experience in a tele sales or customer service role is also desired but not required.
- Baseline knowledge and proficiency using CRM systems and technologies for account/contact management. Must be highly adaptable to leveraging technology in the work environment.
- Candidate must be team oriented, learning based, possessing sheer grit and the will to succeed.
- Real estate experience or licensing is not required
- We provide training, coaching and an abundance of resources to help you achieve your professional and personal goals.
- College graduate or equivalent
This position offers a base salary plus commission with a target compensation of $60k-$100k (based on experience and performance).