Could you sell ice to Eskimos? Want a career in real estate with no nights or weekends? Willing to spend 90% of your workday on the telephone? Would you like unlimited earning potential?
The Dave Friedman Team at Keller Williams Charleston / Mt. Pleasant fosters an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
The Dave Friedman Team is currently looking for a sales professional, preferably with a South Carolina real estate license, to support them as an Inside Sales Agent. As an Inside Sales Agent, you will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer specialists. The team receives a high volume of leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage each lead. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
Job Specific Skills
- Able to communicate effectively with peers, superiors, and clients, in both written and verbal form
- Able to block out distractions in order to truly listen to the conversation that is occurring
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through their ability to build rapport
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads
- Respond to internet inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours
- Actively prospect for new leads by calling expired listings, for sale by owners, and circle prospecting
- Make 300+ outbound calls per day
- Willing to spend 90% of workday on telephone
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists
- Track leads and ensure they are followed-up with in a timely manner
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads/past clients to follow-up/ask for referrals
- Measure conversion ratio and meet performance benchmarks
- Current South Carolina Real Estate License preferred
- B/A or B/S in Sales, Marketing or Communications preferred
- 2+ years of cold calling experience and a proven track record of results
- 1+ year of sales experience
- Have a working knowledge of auto-dialers, CRMS, multiple listing service and Google apps/calendar
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active, engaged team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice
- Organized, systematic, detail-oriented
- Works well under pressure
- An Opportunity In The Real Estate Industry To Have “A Real Job”
- First Class Training, Coaching And Personal Development
- The Prestige And Recognition Of A Proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring From An Experienced And Respected Professional
- Teamwork, Encouragement And Support
- Keller Williams Profit Sharing
- Earning potential of $60,000-$100,000+
- Benefits :: Profit Share
7:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday – Friday
Candidates who are seeking a long-term career opportunity, not a job, should apply! All inquiries are confidential.