Position Summary :
The primary role of the sales agent is to identify prospective clients, do a visual presentation, and convert them as a client. This position places outbound calls to companies to introduce services of Expert Realtor Services Inc.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Place outbound calls on predefined customer lists to generate new sales pipeline opportunities.
- Ability to call at all levels within an organization and determine decision-maker.
- Determine the prospect's interest in the product/service.
- Showcase the products that suit the prospect's client.
- Close cooperation with the sales team to identify and follow up on new leads/opportunities.
- Handle all inbound inquiries.
- Develop and maintain vertical/geographical territory, daily plans to maximize and leverage phone time, including pre-call planning, adhering to territory hours and metrics.
- Achieve a quota of a number of qualified leads per month and then conversion to a client.
- Leverage and expand contact base; will include networking within as well as researching states and organizations to develop additional leads.
- Report regularly to Management. Discuss effective sales/business development strategies and methodologies.
- Carry out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical, and professional manner.
- Ability to speak articulately and credibly to USA business people (B2B).
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Self-directed and team-oriented work habits
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail)
- $5 - $7 per hour based on the experience.
- $150 per sign up after 90 days
- $500 per sign up after 1 year
- Total target compensation per year is $26,000 @$5 to $30160 @$7
- The bonus opportunity for the year is $15,600+