What is this role?
We admit that things are a little different at the Dave Friedman Team at Keller Williams, but that’s what makes it such a rewarding and exceptional place to work.
We call our Sales Supervisors “Coaches” for a few reasons:
- We are true coaches – responsible for leading and developing our teams
- We have a competitive environment
- Motivating teams and having fun is important
- Owning and sharing valuable expertise with others makes us all better
What does this role do?
A Performance Coach (Sales Supervisor) achieves success through the development and effectiveness of his/her sales agent team. They build strong, trusting relationships with others and are decisive in driving the DFT culture. They use their positive influence and leadership to help sales agents succeed and advance their own careers. This position additionally leads and manages other aspects of team experience including performance management and compliance.
What’s a typical day look like?
Responsibilities will vary, however common components include:
- Monitoring of sales calls for quality and salesmanship
- Creating individual plans of development for a group of 5-10 sales professionals
- Assessing and building plans for business and team opportunities
- Creating an exciting, competitive, and motivating work environment
Is it you?
To begin your journey as a Performance Coach (Sales Supervisor), we’d want you to have the ability to:
- Build meaningful relationships with a diverse population of sales professionals, business partners, and leaders
- Actively develop the selling and leadership skills of your team and peers
- Be comfortable with data - source it, interpret it, and apply conclusions and strategy to improve results
- Be a courageous leader from the front - our teams expect you to stand with them, not above them
- 3 years as a supervisor or manager in a sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR 7+ years of relevant work experience
- Computer literate with the ability to navigate multiple applications simultaneously
- Things change often around here so adaptability is huge - given time, you will change a few things yourself
- High level of self-awareness, open to feedback, and eager to grow
- At the Dave Friedman Team we like to work hard and play hard - you should too
- Great sense of humor
- Our sales operations are open Monday - Saturday to serve our partners - you’ll occasionally be needed late and on Saturdays to support your team