Who are we looking for?
This person relishes the opportunity to build, implement, and manage multiple systems with minimal supervision. This person is deeply committed to completing tasks the right way with a high degree of quality, attention to detail, and consistent communication. This person has immense focus and can do one thing for a long time without getting distracted. This individual may exhibit some drive and desire to influence; however, the overriding marker of his/her behavior is persistence and stability.
This person is deeply committed to growing the Team in achieving greater and greater levels of success, and to growing his/her own skills and developing into a leader within the team. As the success of the team grows, this individual will be responsible for hiring, training, and leading additional team members to ensure all tasks of the Teams business continue to be completed to high standards with maximum efficiency.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Build, implement, and manage all systems for recruiting, lead generation, database management, information management, and back-office support
- Maintain, manage and update all marketing, Team Events, Customer Appreciation events. Marketing includes radio, newspaper, video marketing, direct mail, online ads, etc
- Create and maintain an operations manual that documents all systems and standards
- Process improvement, process documentation, and process creation
- Coordinate the purchase, installation, and maintenance of all office equipment
- Keep the Team Leader informed regarding any problems or issues that need to be handled
- Assisting in hiring, training, consulting, and holding accountable team members
- Plan team events
- Protecting Team Leader from the daily whirlwind – emails, calls, texts, pop-up meetings
Essential duties and responsibilities
- System development, implementation, and management
- Information management
- Customer/Vendor relations
- All Team Leaders – daily
- Agent Team – daily
- Administrative Team (as appropriate to team structure) – daily
- Buyers/Sellers/Vendors – as appropriate
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Great ability to focus
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred