The Dave Friedman Team is currently seeking a Real Estate Runner to join our team! We are The Dave Friedman Team, a team of specialists out of the Keller Williams Mount Pleasant office. We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the Greater Charleston Area. Are you seeking an opportunity where no two days are ever the same? Do you have a passion for the real estate industry and thrive in fast-paced environments? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you. You will act as a "jack-of-all-trades" as your responsibility is to support our Field Coordinator.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Flexible schedule (mainly Monday-Friday and very few weekend days throughout the year).
- Loves running errands and helping with properties (putting out/picking up signs and lockboxes, delivering documents to clients, picking up documents, etc.)
- Reliable vehicle and car insurance (even though most times you will drive our van). Valid driver's license required; must have good driving record with no more than three (3) infractions in the last two (2) years, and willing to use personal vehicle if necessary (mileage reimbursement if using your own vehicle).
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Self-starter with an excellent work ethic
- Must be able to regularly lift up to 30 pounds
- Huge plus if you live within 10 miles of the DFT office (Off Long Point Road, Mount Pleasant).
- 15-25 hours per week. $10-$12 hourly (Depending on experience)